If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. But if you give him a fishing rod, you feed him for a lifetime .
Rod not Fish is Wells of Hope’s sustainability initiatives, which are vital for continuing development.
The aims and Objectives are as follows:
- To generate income to sustain Wells of Hope projects.
- To be a profitable venture that provides funds to look after the children of prisoners under Wells of Hope and even look after more children of prisoners .
- To provide training for grown up Children of prisoners and their mothers or grandmothers to become self-sustaining and successful future business leaders
- Create employment opportunities for Wells of Hope grown up Children of prisoners and their mothers or grandmothers.
- To become a model that will provide training to the community thus creating transformation.