Role description: This volunteer position offers a great opportunity to gain experience of corporate fundraising in an international humanitarian organization. You will use your strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships with supporters as well as supporting the Communications team and working on fundraising proposals.
Commitment: 2/3 days a week
The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree preferably communications related, Journalism/Mass communication, Social Sciences, Human Rights Development, International relations.
What we are looking for: – Fundraising experience and proposal writing, Strong research skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Strong attention to detail, Interest in International Development, equality and inclusion practices, Positive, enthusiastic and persuasive, Experience using a database and working in an office environment.
- Fundraising and research tasks throughout the year.
- Building and writing effective proposals and delivering strong presentations to potential funders
- Sending out supporter materials, marketing communications, including social media.
- Attending fundraising events.
- Developing links with local organizations and participating in fundraising opportunities
- Assisting with compliance issues
- Basic administrative duties to support the team, including database management.
- Communications department support
- Other duties assigned by your supervisor
Experience: 2 -3 years
Age: 27 -30 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree preferably communications related, Journalism/Mass communication, Social Sciences, Human Rights Development, International relations,
Please Note: Must be a Born again Christian,
Send the application and CV only in one attachment to email@example.com,
Deadline: 20th July.2020