Bible Study sessions are conducted with the aim of helping children know that the riches of this world are worthless without God, serve God at all times, grow up knowing biblical principles and practice them in their daily lives and knowing that without God life has no purpose and without purpose, life has no meaning.
Below are some of the highlights for October;
- Started Christmas preparations
- Children recall and answer questions asked during the Bible study sessions
- Students at Wells of Hope High School were grouped into bible study groups these include: Shalom, The cornerstones, Exodus and Samaritans. Their leaders are to help in conducting bible studies, organizing Sunday services, and ensuring that everyone is involved.
- Pastor Mark Kato started leadership meetings with the group leaders at the high school. This was started two months back at Wells of Hope Junior School and it has helped the children to gain self-esteem and more skills in leading others.
- The candidates’ dedication services were held; one at Wells of Hope Junior School and another at Wells of Hope High School.